Purchase Fabric Samples:
To achieve that taut tensile fabric look, you need to start out with a sail that is properly made and installed correctly. Don’t be fooled by catalog sails that hang limp. These Shade Sails are not available anywhere else. Also, look at the hardware “they” offer, then look at ours. Our hardware is intended for tension loads and is load rated”. Their’s is intended for a picnic. We have pull tested our sails at over a ton of force. Combined with our “load rated” hardware the systems we offer are designed to give you a trouble free installation. These are serious tensioned-fabric structures not a picnic tarp!! Skyclipse 370 are constructed the same as our commercial custom sails just made from a stock pattern. We are confident that these are the best quality and strongest Shade Sails on the market today.
- Monotec fabric comes extra wide. This means No Seams!
- Skyclipse 370 sails are made with “Monotec” 370 brand fabric. This is the strongest and best Quality HDPE Fabric on the market. No other ready made on the market comes close.
- Monotec 370 fabric – Has round mono-filament fibers which means it stays cleaner and is easier to clean. All monofilament with no tape filler is 3 times stronger than mono/tape type cloth. It’s positive memory yarns require no re-tensioning. Monotec 370 is made in Australia not China or Indonesia.
- Ultra strong Marine Grade Stainless Steel Corner Rings.
- We use a Double Row of Locking Stitch (Not a chain stitch used by our competitors.)
- Skyclipse 370 are sewn with Solar Fix thread that is warranted for over 10 years against UV breakdown. This thread cost 100X more than normal Dacron Polyester.
- Heavy Duty 2? Polyester (seat belt) webbing reinforced edges and corners. No need for added cable.
- Installed properly to a well engineered structure, these sails can withstand 85 mph winds.
Same design, construction, fabric and quality as our Custom Commercial Shade Sails but made from an investment pattern and offered at about half the price of a “custom version”. By far the strongest Shade Sails on the market. There is nothing equal to these anywhere! Essentially the same as our commercial custom sails at about half the price. Made with all mono-filament “Monotec” 370 gm/sqm weight fabric and sewn with “Solar Fix” PTFE UV resistant thread.
That is Over 2,200 lbs!!
Stated Sizes Are Nominal Measurement From Ring-To-Ring. Remember to allow space for fixing hardware.
We now offer 5 sizes and 14 colors of Skyclipse 370 Shade Sails. These sails are ideal for gardens, entry ways, play areas, and pools. They can provide attractive protection over car parking spaces. Stretch them between trees, well grounded posts or existing structures. Simple to follow installation instructions are included, and all materials you require are available from our Hardware Page.
Please check with your local building authorities regarding applicable building codes in your area. (Attachment hardware and posts not included)
Skyclipse370 sails are made to order from stock patterns. Skyclipse370 sails ship Express Post via Air direct from New Zealand.
Skyclipse370 sails are not returnable. Please make your selection with care.
These sails ship direct from our New Zealand facility and generally take 7-14 days by International Express Mail.
NOTE: Skyclipse370, are shipped via United States Postal Service. Providing a valid USPS delivery address is the responsibility of the customer. Any losses due to provision of an invalid delivery address are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Goods received damaged or defective will be replaced upon return. e-mail email@example.com before returning to acquire return shipping labels.
Not included… Steel pipe columns, and footings.
The above photographs of the fabric and may appear different on different monitors and settings.
Recommend Hardware Kits: