This Sail is new… just ordered wrong size. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terra Cotta, Skyclipse 370
Right Triangle, 17’x17’x24′
New, still in box. Ordered wrong size.
Ships from New Mexico, no sales tax. $650. (Reg $769.95)
Does not qualify for free shipping.
Why our Shade Sails are the best?
To achieve that taut tensile fabric look, you need to start out with a sail that is properly made and installed correctly. Don’t be fooled by catalog sails that hang limp. These Shade Sails are not available anywhere else. Also, look at the hardware “they” offer, then look at ours. Our hardware is intended for tension loads and is load rated”. Their’s is intended for a picnic. We have pull tested our sails at over a ton of force. Combined with our “load rated” hardware the systems we offer are designed to give you a trouble free installation. These are serious tensioned-fabric structures not a picnic tarp!! Skyclipse 370 are constructed the same as our commercial custom sails just made in advance from a stock pattern. We are confident that these are the best quality and strongest Ready-Made Shade Sails on the market today.
- These Skyclipse sails are made with “Monotec brand fabric. This is the strongest and best Quality HDPE Fabric on the market. No other ready made on the market comes close.
- Ultra strong Marine Grade Stainless Steel Corner Rings.
- We use a Double Row of Locking Stitch (Not a chain stitch used by our competitors.)
- Skyclipse are sewn with Solar Fix thread that is warranted for over 10 years against UV breakdown. This thread cost 100X more than normal Dacron Polyester.
- Heavy Duty 2″ Polyester (seat belt) webbing reinforced edges and corners. No need for added cable.
- Installed properly to a well engineered structure, these sails can withstand 85 mph winds.
Same design, construction, fabric and quality as our Custom Commercial Shade Sails but pre-made from an investment pattern and offered at about half the price of a “custom version”. By far the strongest “Ready Made” Shade Sails on the market. There is nothing equal to these anywhere! Essentially the same as our commercial custom sails at about half the price. Made with Monotec 370 commercial weight fabric and sewn with “Solar Fix” PTFE UV resistant thread.